« All Events
Workshops on SPS and TBT requirements for producers and exporters of fruit and vegetables (focus on sensitive products)Training on SPS/TBT Requirements
June 10, 2015 - June 12, 2015
- To improve and enhance front line implementers understanding of the requirements and competence in implementation of standards, application and quality management to achieve quality and food safety, and effective management of MRLs in export vegetables.
- To upgrade the trainees skills in management of selected pests of concern in Horticulture export to EU, with a view to achieving sustainable and effective control.
- To enhance participants skills in development and use of SOP and other tools in order to achieve successful compliance with international SPS and market requirements.
-Quarantine pests of concern in the EU; Part 1
– Scouting Procedure in IPM
||– Introduction to WTO-SPS
– TBT and SPS
– Introduction to IPPC and Role of KEPHIS
– Principles of Effective Crop Protection to comply with SPS (Introduction); Part 1
– Principles of Effective Crop Protection (IPM); Part 2
– Principles of effective Crop protection (Crop Protection Plan); Part 3
-Development of SOP